From page 150 to 166. Finally, the first confrontation between Yasumasa and Junichi.
- 裾・すそ cuff, hem, fringe
- パタパタ sound of something thin and light moving through the air
- 腋・わき I knew the kanji 脇 but not this one. It means, armpit
- 速断・そくだん jumping to a conclusion
- 若僧・わかぞう youngster
- 舶来・はくらい imported, foreign-made
- イーゼル easel
- あぐらをかく to sit cross-legged
- 得体・えたい nature, character
- 粘着・ねんちゃく adhesion
- 消滅・しょうめつ extinguishment, termination
- 鬱陶しい・うっとうしい irritating, troublesome
- 宙・ちゅう space, air, midair
- 安易な・あんいな easy, simple
- 偽・にせ fake
- 偽装工作・ぎそうこうさく diversionary tactics, disguise
- 陰毛・いんもう pubic hair
- 顕微鏡・けんびきょう microscope
I like those parts only composed of dialogues. They are easy to read!
And that’s the end of chapter 3. I would say that now Yasumasa has an overall view of the situation. I wonder how he will concretely act. And I wonder what Kaga thinks!